Money problems? You are not alone!
Are you worried about the ever rising prices and the consequences for your budget? You are not alone in this! Do not wait too long and seek help.
Get a grip on your money
Do a test (online) or make a money plan. Or talk to a budget coach. This is free of charge, and does not commit you to anything.
- Debt counselling for residents for more information about making a money plan and debt counselling (only in Dutch).
- Budget coach. Make an appointment with Madi Diemen:
- Call 0031 20 75 03 888
- Email to email@example.com
- Other forms of assistance and support. For more information about, among other things, the Diemen food bank (only in Dutch).
Diemen helps with extra money
Do you have a low income and do you not have much savings? Are you missing things because you do not have enough money for them and could you use a little extra now and then? Then the municipality may be able to help you with extra money.
A complete overview of all extras for a low income can be found here.
Want to know more or make a request? Please contact team Social Affairs of the municipality of Diemen. They can be reached on business days between 10.00 and 11.00 at telephone number 0031 20 31 44 888.
Are you having doubts about something or do you still have questions? Please contact the Social Affairs team. They can be reached on business days between 10.00 and 11.00 at:
- Call 0031 20 31 44 888
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, telephone number and with "Energy allowance" as the subject. They will then contact you.